It makes money
users using mangools
average monthly earnings
Look at this example how to earn $300 in one month
Each referred user who subscribes brings you a lifetime commission.
Your effort is rewarded each time the subscription is renewed.
|Type||Subscribers||Price per one||Commis.Commisssion per one||Subtotal|
|Monthly Premium||2x||$ 49.0||$ 14.7||$ 29.4|
|Annual Premium||2x||$ 299.0||$ 89.7||$ 179.4|
|Annual Basic||2x||$ 149.0||$ 44.7||$ 89.4|
|Monthly Basic||2x||$ 29.0||$ 8.7||$ 17.4|
Your earnings in one month
Profit from tools used by people from all over the world
You will get 30 % of each monthly/annual full price payment made by a referred user.
Earn a lot of money in a short time thanks to a high conversion rate of globally used tools.
No approval process
You can start to earn right after you sign in to your account, just copy the code. Fast & simple.
Trusted by professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the commission rate?
It's lifetime 30 % of each full price payment made by a referred user. In a case of a discounted price, the commission will be reduced by the percentage amount of the discount.
- How about cookies expiration?
Cookies are valid for 30 days. If referred users signs up to mangools within 30 days after they click on your link but subscribe later, you will get your commission either way.
- When do I get paid?
Commission payments are made via PayPal upon reaching a minimum threshold of $100.
- Do you have any promo materials I can use?
Sure, you can use our static affiliate banners or pre-defined search forms, which allow to search in our tools right from your web site. You will find all promotion materials in admin section.
- Are there any restricted affiliate activities?
- Coupon sites.
- Direct links leading to any mangools site from PPC advertising.
- Using any mangools brand in PPC advertising.
- Using any mangools brand, logo or name of its service(s) or their misspelled version in PPC advertising, in domain, subdomain, or in profiles on social media.
- Using misleading or incorrect information (discounts, free trial, etc.)
Violating these can lead to disapproving your affiliate commissions or end of the partnership.