Marketing Specialist wanted
Are you all about being digital? Do you love to run PPC, email or social campaigns with great ROI? We have an offer for you!
Since we plan to do many new and cool marketing activities in the world of SEO tools, we are looking for a marketing fella to join our growing team.
Who are we?
We are Mangools, a SaaS company from Slovakia. We develop super user-friendly SEO tools that have been tried by more than 800,000 users all around the world, including brands such as Airbnb, Adidas or Skyscanner. Our first tool, KWFinder, is one of the most popular keyword research tools on the market.
Our company (itrinity, s.r.o.) ranked 2nd in Deloitte’s fastest growing new technology companies in Central Europe.
Who are we looking for?
- A person who already knows how to run campaigns of different kinds (PPC, email, social, SEO,...)
- Someone who loves to come up with his/her solutions and think beyond ROI
- A colleague who is friendly and likes to work in a team - we are colleagues and buddies at the same time
What will be your job?
- Brainstorming and executing PPC, email, social and other campaigns
- Looking for new marketing channels and techniques we haven’t tried and could be the next game-changers
- Keeping a close watch on metrics such as CTR, open rate, CPA, bounce rate and understanding our users’ behavior to optimize the campaigns
- Cooperation with all the good people of Mangools from marketing, customer support and development teams.
- Experience with PPC campaigns on various platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Quora and others
- Ability to prepare and launch email campaigns
- Both creative and analytical thinking - we marketers need to see the numbers before we create the next big thing so you should be good with thinking beyond the numbers from Google Analytics
- Very good written English and marketing communication skills
- Any previous experience with SaaS business would be great
What’s in for you?
- 1300-1700 EUR/month (depending on your skills and type of contract)
- Doing marketing for a product used by marketers, bloggers and SEOs means there’s sometimes no easy way to fool them so you’ll have plenty of space for experiments and outside-the-box ideas
- You won't be just a little wheel in a big machine, on the contrary, you'll have a lot of autonomy so you'll see the direct impact of your work on the company on a daily basis, which isn't so common in bigger companies
- We are a small team working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, don’t expect any typical corporate manners
- You’ll be part of the team that develops worldwide popular SEO tools and other SaaS products with amazing UX
- Your digital marketing and SEO knowledge will skyrocket
- Ability to work from home/remotely after some time
- Amazing table football matches ;)