We all aim for the highest rankings. It doesn’t apply only to personal or professional and business-like goals – whether you like it or not, it becomes valid for the online world as well.
Online searches performed by search engines, such as Google, can help your business grow a lot when you appear on the highest places of the first search engine results page (SERP).
That’s why we’ve prepared SERPChecker, a brand new tool in our family of smart technologies 🙂 . SERPChecker will literally empower you to dive into Google SERP. Its usability goes hand-in-hand with KWFinder. Combined together, results from these two tools multiply each other’s effect. To make it as easy as possible, you can enjoy them with the same account.
- 49 SEO + social metrics to determine strengths and weaknesses of competitors’ websites to easily build your plan how to overcome them
- localised results enable you to see SERP results exactly the same way as your customers from a particular country or territory
- keyword difficulty to find out how difficult is to rank for each keyword
- SERP results optimised for mobile devices and desktops
- ability to choose your own set of metrics to display
- export feature to download the results in CSV format
When working with the SERPChecker you’ll get familiar with Moz and Majestic metrics, as well as, social media metrics to provide you with an in-depth SERP analysis with localised results.
Stay tuned, we’re preparing a guide on how to use this tool with all its features. In the meantime, you can read the KWFinder guide with handy tricks & tips for an efficient keyword research.